11.16.2011

well.


I'm going to ignore the fact that its been two months since I have even had time to contemplate writing or photography or making something. I am in my senior year of highschool... and while I REALLY don't want highschool to end, I am looking forward to the possibility that life might calm down a bit for me after this season. I know highschool is a piece of cake compared to college-but I can't help but hope that maybe the schedule is not so demanding? I know, probably not.
I am exaggerating a bit about my lack of free time... the hours left in my day after work/school/barn are usually taken up with tv. I know. I just love laughing and I have been watching Arrested Development-its SO GOOD. As is Raising Hope. I am going to start curbing down my tv time... I really need to.
I feel like not a minute has gone by that I have not had a million things on my mind. Projects, tests, grades, my job, needing a second job, gas prices, where did my knitting needles go, papers, practicing, and everything else under the sun.
That is one of my senior pictures... the only one my mom is letting me "show" because she likes the idea of a surprise. Why is "surprise" spelled with that first "r"? It looks funny.
Anyway... I just like Rocky in it. He is such a cutie and that is the last picture I have of this year's summer coat. He is well on his way to being a fuzzy teddy bear now. :)

No comments: